I got to go home for this little guy's birthday this weekend--he's turning 9. Hard to believe it's been a whole year since he was baptized in the freezing cold river! Also, don't fret...he was completely in support of this dramatic pose.
- Answer texts right away. Don't ever not text back.
- Don't multitask while on the phone with anyone. Be fully invested in the conversation.
- Be the initiator and call or text people first occasionally.
- Do something sweet for Jess (specifically every day that I'm with him).
- Try to cater more to others' love languages.
- Don't gossip. Don't judge. Don't criticize.
- Give compliments when I think them.